Templify Terms of Service
We provide you with a non-exclusive worldwide license to use the Services. You must use the Services according to any law that applies to you. We are not liable for any damages occurred due to your using of the Services against any applicable law or these Terms of Service.
These Terms of Service govern the relationship between Teplify (us, we) and the users of the Website and the Service (you).
These Terms of Service are the contract between you and us. They set the legal rules for our relationship. Read them carefully before entering into this contract with us.
For the purpose of these Terms of Service:
Website is the web pages available under the domain templify.l4b5.com and all its subdomains, as well as all its contents.
Service is the Software as a Service as described in Section 1: Services.
The Service provided to you under these Terms of Service allows you to:
- Create and make adjustment of software program as per your instructions in relation to the purpose and the possibilities of the Service
- Create, edit, remove message templates
- Apply, run templates, plugins on web pages you choose
- The scope of Service available to you depends on the user account you have subscribed to. The free user accounts are not provided with all the features of the Service.
Use of Website and Services
You may use the Service only if all the following conditions are met:
- You are using the Service in compliance with all the applicable laws
- You are using the Service only on websites and other sources where you are authorized to use it and You use the Service only with license provided by Templify.
You must not:
- Use the Service on websites and other sources without appropriate authorizations
- If the data extracted by the Service is confidential, sensitive, or protected by copyright, you must not use the Service to breach such data in any way
- Use the Service in a way that violates the rights of Templify, such as copyright and other rights
- Allow other persons use our Services by using your user account
- Take any action that could lead to unauthorized use of the Service
If you use the Service on websites and other sources without appropriate authorizations or against any laws and these Terms of Service, you accept and declare that you are solely responsible for any damages that may occur as a result of such use of the Service. Templify has no liability in such a case. You are responsible for compensating the damages incurred due to your use of Services against these prohibitions.
If Templify suffers any damages due to your violations of any applicable laws or these Terms of Service, you agree to compensate for such damages.
In addition, you must not use the Website or the Service to:
- Limit the usage of other users, such as sending spam in any way
- Take any action that may negatively affect the operation of devices that we use or other users use
- Disseminate viruses or other harmful software
- Do any phishing activities
- Place links to the Website or Service in a way that harms our reputation or interests
- Take any action in violation of any applicable laws or these Terms of Service.
From time to time, we may perform planned or planned downtime in order to maintain the Website and/or the Service. The downtime may be caused by updates, inspections, replacement of hardware and/or software, but also force majeure, power cuts, data network losses, failures caused by third parties, or other reasons.
You acknowledge and accept that such downtime may occur and that the Website and the Service may not be available at all times.
You can create a user account on our website for using our services. You cannot use the Services without an account. Your user account will be created right upon signing up. You must:
- Provide us with accurate data
- Not impersonate another person or provide false data in order to use the Services
- Notify us immediately in the case of unauthorized use of your username and/or password or in the case of breach of security of your user account
- Report to us any copying, distribution, or any other infringement of the content on the Website or Services
- Use Services in accordance with all the applicable laws
- Not use your user account in any other way that breaches these Terms of Service
- If you violate these Terms of Service in any way, we may terminate your user account at any time without a prior notice.
We provide two types of user accounts: paid user accounts and free user accounts.
Paid user accounts. You can access your paid user account only upon payment of the chosen paid tier. The pricing of the available paid tiers and the features available in each tier will be presented to you before paying.
Paid user accounts are available on subscription basis. You may pay the subscription on a monthly or on annual basis. Your subscription automatically renews on a monthly or annual basis, depending on the subscription plan you have chosen.
From time to time, we may change the features available in each tier for new users. Existing users who have signed up for paid user accounts will have access to the features that have been available to the appropriate tier at the time of signing up, as well as any additional features that we may decide to make available at our sole discretion.
You must not take any action to access a paid user account without paying the adequate pricing.
Free user accounts. We may offer a free user account to users. At our sole discretion, we may:
- Choose the features that will be included in the free user account, and
- Change the availability of certain features at any time and without prior notice.
All of the following is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights: text, graphics, logos, icons, user interfaces, music, sounds, videos, photographies, computer code, and other artwork, as well as the “look and feel” of the Website and Service, including color schemes, layout, design, structure, combination and arrangement of any content.
Templify reserves all the intellectual property rights related to the Website and the Services. You must not copy, modify, edit, distribute, any part of the Website or Services.
You can use the Services only in accordance with the granted license.
In order to use the Services, we grant you a personal, non-exclusive, and non-transferable worldwide license, which means that the license allows you:
Liability and Disclaimer of Warranty
The Website and the Service are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties.
You agree that you use the Website and the Service at your own risk. We, our employees, contractors, partners, or third-party services, do not guarantee that:
- Your use of the Website or Service will be uninterrupted or error-free
- Any stored data will be available or accurate
- The Website and/or Service are free of viruses or other harmful software
- The Website or Services will meet your expectations in general
Also, we do not verify the way in which you and other users use the Website and the Service, and we are not obligated to verify it. We assume that you use the Website and Service in compliance with the applicable laws and these Terms of Service.
Therefore, you explicitly agree that Templify is not liable for any property damage, lost profits, lost data, or any tort that you may incur due to your usage of the Website or Service.
In addition, you explicitly agree that solely you are liable for paying compensation to Templify or third persons for any torts incurred due to your usage of the Website or Service against any applicable laws or these Terms of Service.
You explicitly agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our employees, agents, contractors, directors, third parties, licensors, licensees, harmless against any third-party claims, liability, losses, and expenses brought against any of the indemnified persons arising from your use of the Website or Service.
You explicitly agree that each indemnified person has the right to enforce their rights in relation to this section on its own behalf as a third-party beneficiary.
In the case of dispute, we will have discussions in good faith in order to overcome the dispute.
If we do not resolve the dispute within reasonable time and any of us decides to seek dispute resolution through mediation, arbitration, or courts, you agree that the governing law will be the law of United States.
Changes of These Terms of Service
From time to time, we may make changes to these Terms of Service. If and when such a change occurs, we will notify you on the Website, by email, or another means of communication that we may find suitable.
The effective date of these Terms of Service is 01/07/2021